Friday, January 12, 2018

I Didn't Say It ...

Adam Schiff, Democratic congressman on the House Intelligence Committee, on the investigation into the Clinton Foundation:

“It’s not because there is some new evidence that has come to light. It’s because they’re being badgered by the White House to do it. You simply cannot explain it, I think, any other way.”

Wait, so the foundation with the A-ratings is being investigated at the behest of the guy who’s charitable foundation was shut down?
That’s our _____!
Ellen DeGeneres, on Eric _____’s assertion that she is part of the “Deep State” along with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton:

“Have you heard of the Deep State, anybody? I hadn’t either. I found out Deep State is supposed to be a group of people they believe are trying to undermine Donald _____. Which is ridiculous because no one has undermined Donald _____ more than Donald _____. I am sorry to disappoint you. I am not part of the Deep State. Even if somebody wanted me to be involved I don’t have that kind of time. I’ve got my gay agenda meetings on Mondays. I’ve got, on Wednesday Beyoncé and I host an Illuminati brunch. And then Portia and I on the weekends are desperately trying to have a baby, so I can’t. I don’t have time.”

I can vouch for Ellen, I see her at the Gay Agenda meetings all the time!
Sarah Huckleberry Sanders, presidential liar, on anyone who says _____ is mentally unfit:

“Look, I think it’s absolutely insane to think all of these individuals, reporters and others, who suddenly have a medical degree and think that they can diagnose somebody, many times who they’ve never even had a conversation with. It’s absolutely outrageous to make these types of accusations, and it’s simply untrue, and it’s sad that people are going and making these desperate attempts to attack the president. What I think is really mentally unstable is people that don’t see the positive impact that this president is having on the country. The economy is booming, we’re crushing ISIS, day after day things are getting better for Americans all over this country. And I think it’s really sad that these people don’t see that, and that they’re not celebrating and trying to join in the president’s efforts to turn our country around.”

The economy, right now, is thanks to Obama, and I don’t see ISIS being crushed, and I don’t see things getting better every day.
I see hate, vile hate, and racism coming from the top and trickling down to minions like SHS.
I’ll celebrate when the Fat Bastard is out of office and SHS is out of a job and back to asking me if I’d like fries with that.
Shepard Smith, Fox News most sane pundit, on _____’s announcement that he wants to overhaul the “very unfair” libel laws:

“For clarity, because we’re in the position to report facts here, all of that about libel laws—that was just a word salad of nothingness, because none of that means anything, except ‘look over here’. He couldn’t change the libel laws if he wanted to change the libel laws, he couldn’t change ’em if he got the Congress in there. These are state laws. He’s not a dictator. He’s not a king. He can’t change the libel laws. That’s preposterous.”

He’s a dick, not a dictator, and just a whiny little dick at that.
Alan Cumming, set to become network television’s first gay lead character in an hour-long drama on CBS’s Instinct, on the _____ administration’s attacks on LGBT people:

“I applaud everyone at CBS for having the courage to put that (Instinct) on, in the climate that might not be the best time to do it. The President is actively condoning—by his silence—violence, and persecution against the LGBT community.”

Silence = Death.
And that’s what we get from this president … for now.
Linda Harvey, Christian loon, on the need to “re-horrify” Americans about The Gays:

“So many of these groups are predators. I believe that the homosexual clubs in schools are just red flags for predators. I think that they exist there as an audience to continue to fast track kids into the lifestyle, network with adults—I mean, who knows what goes on there. How do we re-horrify people about the sin of homosexuality? People are becoming so comfortable with this, even people on our side. We need to re-horrify them.”

Actually, Linda, you re-horrifying people to your so-called faith, because if faith is used to influence hate against anyone, then your faith is not in God because She would be so pissed at you right now.
Ryan Murphy, creator of American Horror Story, Glee, American Crime, Scream Queens and the upcoming Pose, on being beaten with a belt by his father when he came out as gay:

That happened to me. That was my coming-out experience with my father. [Now] I can’t believe my life and can’t believe that things have changed so radically in my lifetime. If you asked me then if I would be allowed to be married and have children like you, I never would have believed it.”

We’ve come a long way, but, as evidenced by some of these other quotes, we know that the march goes on …
Sebastian Gorka, former _____ senior advisor, seeming to dispute the White House claim that no one talked with Michael Wolff:

“Unless we had a preexisting relationship, I didn’t trust any journalist. And if you came from an outlet that belonged to what President _____ calls #FakeNews, I really wasn’t interested in becoming your friend. To those few persistent journalists from news organs like the Washington Post who wouldn’t give up, I was upfront: Sorry, I don’t do ‘deep background’ and I’m using my phone to record this conversation. As a result, you’d never see Jim Acosta coming out of my office or Maggie Haberman buying me an espresso at Peet’s around the corner from the West Wing.  So, when I met Michael Wolff in Reince Priebus’ office, where he was waiting to talk to Steve Bannon, and after I had been told to also speak to him for his book, my attitude was polite but firm: ‘Thanks but no thanks.’ Our brief encounter reinforced my gut feeling that this oleaginous scribe had no interest in being fair and unbiased.”

And yet Wolff was in the White House with Priebus and Bannon and others so … yeah, his story is true.

11 comments:

  1. EVERYONE should have a gay agenda - brunch and fashion and gossip sound FABU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seb sweetie, no-one in their right mind would want to be your friend....except your loony tune mate Donny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just am gobsmacked again. re-horrified? what if we were NEVER horrified?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellen can deep state me ANYTIME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a shithole right now but thankfully it will be cleaned up in 3 years and 8 days if not sooner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've loved Ellen DeGeneres since before she became just Ellen. Here stand up was/is clean and hilarious.

    Now as for Shit Head Sanders (SHS), I believe she meant turn the country around to the nineteenth century, pre-civil war.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda Harvey needs a cream pie to the face a la Anita Byrant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @mistress maddie, I think she needs a high colonic. They make those with bleach and hydrochloric acid, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you look closely into Linda Harvey's eyes you'll see she's ready to eat babies, in fact she'll do anything it takes to horrify you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved Ellen's reply.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been missing my Gay Agenda meetings lately. I've been kept too busy by the Lesbian Mafia.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......