Thursday, January 11, 2018

Bobservations

Anthony Scaramucci was White House Communications Director for a hot minute, and some say he didn’t contribute much, but maybe he had a little had in styling?

Katy Price who once worked as a hair and makeup stylist for Russia Today … seriously … and CNN, in now a full-time White House official and the title of “production assistant” whose job it is to make White House Liar Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Minister of Propaganda, Kellyanne Conway, among others, camera ready.

Clearly, she needs help in her job … Just sayin’.
I do love a Putin smackdown …

The Washington DC City Council has voted unanimously to rename a street in front of the Russian Embassy after Boris Nemtsov, the slain opposition leader and prominent foe of President Vladimir Putin.

Nemtsov, an outspoken critic of Putin’s government, was killed in February 2015 just outside the Kremlin hours after calling for marches to be held in opposition to Russia’s military involvement in Ukraine.

Coincidence? Perhaps not, and not the Russian Embassy sits on Boris Nemtsov Avenue.
The other morning Carlos asked what I wanted for breakfast and I said toast. So, since he runs the breakfast shift at Café Bob y Carlos, he set out the bread butter, marmalade and toaster. As he was making the coffee. He asked if I wanted some pineapple with my breakfast and I said No.

He said:
“You should have some, it’s good for you.”
I said, already annoyed: 
“I know that, I just don’t want any.”
He said:
“You should have pineapple, pineapple is good for you.”
And since because I love drama, if only for the laughs, I said:
“If you say ‘pineapple’ one more f**king time, I’m throwing it into the back yard.”
And he stopped because he knew I’d do it since … a while back, on another morning when we were having toast for breakfast, I had finished mine, set my juice glass on my bread plate, moved it to the side and started finishing my Café con Leche. Carlos asked if I wanted more toast, and I did a circular motion above my plate and said:
“Um, this is the universal symbol for being done.”
He replied:
“I was just concerned that maybe you wanted more toast.”
“I don’t”
“Well, if you wanted more toast, I was going to toast it for you.”
I took the loaf of bread and hurled it across the kitchen.
“Now no one gets toast!”
I do love the drama, and love that Carlos sees it for the joke.
Meryl Streep was on Jimmy Kimmel this week and dished the Golden Globes … like how Mariah Carey stole her seat.

Streep was supposed to be seated next to Steven Spielberg at The Post table but when she arrived her chair was occupied by Mimi:
“Bitch stole my seat. I came back, and there she was, next to Spielberg, sucking up.”
Streep was, perhaps, joking about the sucking up. She did say Mariah was contrite:
“She said, ‘Oh my god they made me sit down!’ Because you know we were moving….’ They make you…you know they say, ‘5, 4, 3, 2, 1 – wherever you are, everyone has to drop to their seat.”
So, being Meryl F**king Streep, she plopped herself down in Mimi’s ample lap.

No word on if she rested her head on Mimi’s more than ample bosoms.
I love The Amazing Race for it’s trips around the world, and for the fact that the show has long featured gay contestants and gay couples, and this year is no exception with the addition of hotties and besties Trevor Wadleigh and Chris Marchant.

Man.Candy.


And talented, too, as anyone who following Mistress Maddie’s blog, A Day with the Mistress Borghese, knows the two men are part of the musical quartet Well-Strung.

Hot. Hunky. Talented. Yum.
Carson Jones, the gay son of newly elected Democratic Alabama Senator Doug Jones, posted a photo to social media of his dad’s swearing-in on Wednesday and it’s priceless … and not just because Carson is kinda hot.

In the photo, Carson appears to be staring down giant homophobe, and perhaps deeply closeted homosexual, Vice President Mike Pence.

Priceless… but enough pictures of Pence; here’s Carson:

In other good gay news, figure skater Adam Rippon is the first openly gay man from the US to ever qualify for the Winter Olympics. Rippon has a good sense of humor about the notoriety:
“A few weeks ago, I was asked in an interview – and I tweeted about it – that they asked me, what was it like being a gay athlete in sports? And I said, it’s exactly like being a straight athlete, only with better eyebrows.”
Now, there were other gay athletes in the Olympics, but Rippon is the first openly gay athlete.

Good luck to you, sir.
In Hot Man news … new model Cordell Broadus. He’s kinda pouty boy hot … pouty boy with good abs hot. But the kicker is … his father is Snoop Dog.

Cordell must take after his mama.

10 comments:

  1. I love me some Christopher and Trevor!!!!!!!! I just may have to watch Amazing Race. Yummy!!!! And your right I adore them. And good thing the Kim Kardashian wasn't at The Post table. With her big ads, no one will have a seat!!!!


    You and carlos.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one of these items this morning is a winner! And just FYI, I would certainly have rested my head on Mimi's more than ample bosoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bestest of luck to Adam Rippon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no amount of makeup can make those whores pretty. just sayin'...

    you & carlos are SO meant for each other.

    carson jones - WOOF!

    I love the tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zeroing in on one thing, Bob you should eat your pineapple! It's not only good for you but it makes other things taste better. Things like, ham, pina coladas, upside down cakes and something else in the back of my mind that I can't readily recall. Oh, yeah, protein, uh, shakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to see that the guys from Well Strong are actually... well... strung

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Well Strung. I am seeing them perform in San Francisco on the 20th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. seems to me that Kelly Anne Flopway looks more and more zombified every day. Who bit her?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Helen, whoever bit her is probably dead now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meryl and Mariah... Talk about contrast.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......