Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Architecture Wednesday: New Century Mid-Century Modern

I love a good MidCentury modern home because I love the open spaces, the sleek, clean lines, windows for days; plus, I look good drinking a martini in a suit in a MidCentury modern house.

And if it’s in Palm Springs, all the better, because even when it’s hot in the dessert, it’s cool.

This home is what I’d call a New Century MidCentury modern home. I love all the glass, the views, the cacti and stone gardens; the wide open spaces. I love that every room has a little something special in it, and, well, who wouldn’t love a pool on a hot dessert day or a cool dessert night?

3 comments:

  1. Of course I love this, with the views and the all white interior. And how sweet is the outdoor fireplace. I just hope the neighbors don't mind me walking around in briefs or naked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t like this one for the exact reason why I loved last week. Trees! Need lots of them. This is way too open. Maybe it’s because where I live I am surrounded by trees and mountains. Open spaces make me easy. I do like that bathtub though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loves the library! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......