Friday, June 03, 2016

I Didn't Say It ...

Brit Hume, on what it means to be transgender [Hint: he has no f**king clue]:

“This standard by which one becomes transgendered seems to be a little vague and hard to pin down. I mean, are you transgender because you have had surgery to change your sexual makeup, your body parts? Or are you transgendered because you decide at a given moment that you would prefer to be a member of the sex into which you were not born? One might argue that this is, you know, something that the Democrats always … saying Republicans are anti-science. Well, if science and biology is a — science is a determining factor here, you really don’t become transgendered until you had some sort of physical metamorphosis, in which your anatomy is changed. So, Caitlin Jenner for an example, would though she clearly prefers the idea that she is a woman, might not qualify that way. I think it’s very odd to think of the possibility of people with the opposite sex’s body parts taking showers in the locker room of the other sex. It just seems to me to be something that people will find very strange and not welcome.”

What I find strange, and not very welcome, are people like this f**kwad, Brit Hume, discussing transgender persons without doing a single iota of research.
Until you open a book, or talk to a trans person, or a doctor, or a scientist, why don’t you take a seat, Brit, and let the grown-ups talk?
Bernie Sanders, on [t]Rump backing out of debating him: 

“I would have looooved. Let me just say this. First he said he would do it. Then he said he wouldn’t do it. Then he said he would do it. Then he said he wouldn’t do it. So, I would hope that if he changed his mind four times in two days, change it a fifth time. You know, Trump claims to be a real tough guy, pushes people around. Hey, Donald, come on up. Let’s have a debate about the future of America.”

The best thing I saw about [t]Rump pulling out of the debate was a meme that said no one should be surprised because, for years and years, chickens have been petrified of men named Sanders.
Barney Frank, on Bernie Sanders:

"The Democratic Party. The party that gave this country its first African-American President; the party that is poised to give this country its first woman nominee of a major party, very likely its first woman President; a party chaired by a Jewish woman; a party which features the first openly gay member of the United States Congress on the party's rules committee; isn't "progressive" enough, or inclusive enough, according to a 75 year old straight white male, who "white flighted" his way out of the most ethnically diverse city in the country, to the whitest state in the northeast United States, and who just passed his 1 year anniversary of declaring himself a member of the party, that he thinks that he is the only fit candidate to be the party's nominee for President. A nomination which if he can't secure it by the ballot, has threatened to secure it by lawsuits, and more than just hinted at violence. Am I getting this right?" 

Well, when you put it that way …
Look, I like Bernie, and I like that Bernie is getting his voice heard, but Bernie does not represent the democratic party as a whole and he needs to realize that.
He also needs to realize when to step aside.
Trey Pearson, Christian rock star, on coming out as gay:

 “I grew up in a very conservative Christian home where I was taught that my sexual orientation was a matter of choice, and had put all my faith into that. I had never before admitted to myself that I was gay, let alone to anyone else. I never wanted to be gay. I was scared of what God would think and what all of these people I loved would think about me; so it never was an option for me. I have been suppressing these attractions and feelings since adolescence.  I’ve tried my whole life to be straight. I married a girl, and I even have two beautiful little kids. My daughter, Liv, is six and my son, Beckham, is two. [But] I finally decided to come out because I couldn’t keep trying to be something that I wasn’t. … I realized the only way I was ever going to be my best for [my children] was to be healthy myself.”

And that’s the best lesson to teach your children: love and self-acceptance.
Welcome out, Trey.
Stacey DashClueless actress and clueless Fox News talking head bimbo, on transgender persons and bathrooms:

“It’s tyranny by the minority. Why do I have to suffer because you can’t decide what you wanna be that day? … It’s your body! So, it’s your decision, right? We all make choices. OK, then go in the bushes. I don’t know what to tell you, but I’m not gonna put my child’s life at risk because you want to change a law,  that you can be comfortable with your beliefs — which means I have to change my beliefs and my rights? No.”

Dash is also promoting a book she “write” that details her years of drug abuse so maybe her lack of a brain that fully functions can be blamed on her past.
Failing hat she should just shut the f**k up.

6 comments:

  1. Bernie Sanders is hurting the Democratic party's chance of putting another Democrat in the White House. We were debating this morning about the on-effects of Trump in the White House; it's a frightening thought. Man up Bernie and let the lady through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again - 2016 is stacking up to be a very crazy year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy Dash is a complete idiot. She should be more hip. Hey Stacy.....C you Next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Stacey. In the bushes? I can't even comment on that. Just, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pee in the bushes, get arrested for indecent exposure. separate AND unequal bathrooms - NOT! stacey dash, STFU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea the US had such a history of bathroom identity problems! I've gone into restrooms, used the facilitiies, and left, never realizing no one was where they were supposed to be and we were all at such great risk.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......