Friday, May 06, 2016

I Didn't Say It ...

Melissa McCarthy, on that odd Ghostbusters reboot trailer that opens with 30 years ago four scientists saved New York”:

“It’s a reboot. I know, it’s weird that they said the ’30 years ago’ because in this movie, the first one didn’t happen … it’s the same thing of four unlikely heroes, it’s in New York City, ghosts are taking over. It’s that same classic story, but it’s not a ’30 years later.’ The trailer says 30 years later, which I didn’t quite get myself. Believe me, the question was asked. I was like, ‘I think that’s very confusing’, but then everyone said ‘We don’t care what you think.’”

Careful. You don’t wanna piss McCarthy off. I’ve seen her throw a punch!
Elizabeth Warren, on Donald [t]Rump: 

“Donald Trump clearly feels threatened by Secretary Clinton’s qualifications to be president so he’s attacking Hillary Clinton for being a woman. That’s what weak men do. It is an old story, and I don’t think the American voters will fall for it. ... I hoped you were going to ask me if I thought he was a sexist, [but] that’s like asking if he has bad hair. He wears the sexism out front for everyone to see. We need someone in the White House who isn’t afraid to fight for equal rights for women, [and] that person is not Donald Trump.”

We need Warren in the White House.
Perhaps she can run after Hillary’s eight years??
Pat McCroryNorth Carolina and Bathroom Bill signer, whining that his reelection campaign is in peril now:

“And now, sadly, in our nation if you have disagreement and you’re on the wrong side of that disagreement, according to the thought police, you’re dispensed of. You’re exiled. I’ve even had some people call me, ‘Please don’t, governor, don’t show up to this event because I have people who disagree with you and we don’t want it. That’s not America. Society is changing quickly and anybody who gets in the way is in trouble. And I might be in trouble. I might be looking for a side job over here.”

Society is changing and if you wanna stay in the Hate and segregate people because you don’t understand who they are, then you will be exiled.
My hope is that you are soundly voted out of office and are never heard from again.
President Obama, on Donald [t]Rump:

“I think that he is not somebody who even within the Republican Party can be considered as equipped to deal with the problems of this office, but look, we live in a democracy. If in fact the Republicans nominate Mr. Trump, then it’s going to be an interesting fall season. I’m confident that ultimately the Democrat in that circumstance will win.”

A Democrat in the White House again, and the Senate going Blue.
The only thing better than that would be if Obama could run for a third term!
Bobby Jindal, on supporting [t]Rump:

“If it comes down to a binary choice between Donald Trump, I’m supporting the party’s nominee. I’m not happy about it. I don’t think he’s the best qualified, I don’t think he’s the one most likely to be successful, but I would vote for him over Hillary Clinton.”

Typical Republican.
They’ll vote for the guy who isn’t qualified, who they believe cannot be successful, because he’s not Hillary Clinton?
I think Jindal’s angling for a spot on the ticket … as Melania’s dog-walker.
Colton Haynes, coming out as gay:

“I should have made a comment or a statement, but I just wasn’t ready. I didn’t feel like I owed anyone anything. I think in due time, everyone has to make those decisions when they’re ready, and I wasn’t yet. But I felt like I was letting people down by not coming forward with the rest of what I should have said…People who are so judgmental about those who are gay or different don’t realize that acting 24 hours a day is the most exhausting thing in the world.” 

I agree, though I wish these gay actors would just come out already — I  mean, it’s not like it was when Ellen came out and lost her TV show — because they’d help so many young people by showing that it’s okay, it’s fabulous, to be yourself.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, it is going to be a very interesting fall season and the next six months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth Warren hit the nail of the head better than anyone has siad. I love her. I love me some Melissa and congrats to Colton Hanyes. Better late than never. Now will will call me for that date, since your officially out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. elizabeth warren and POTUS - BOOM!

    mccrory & jindal - go fuck yourselves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hillary needs to get Elizabeth Warren on-board with a really important job where she can make a difference in the real world, far away from the Washington bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jindal can fall in a pit of tar

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......