Friday, March 18, 2016

I Didn't Say It ...

Matt Cartwright, a Pennsylvania Democratic Congressman, to Michigan Governor Rick Snyder who testified about not knowing about the Flint water contamination crisis:

“I’ve had about enough of your false contrition and your phony apologies. Plausible deniability only works when it’s plausible, and I’m not buying any of this that you didn’t know until October 2015. You were not in a medically induced coma for a year.”

Finally, someone is speaking truth to power.
Snyder needs to go; as does every single other person who knew about this and did nothing.
Bobby Jindal, failed president candidate and former Louisiana governor, blaming President Obama for Donald [t]Rump:

“After seven years of the cool, weak and endlessly nuanced ‘no drama Obama,’ voters are looking for a strong leader who speaks in short, declarative sentences.”

Funny, because I think [t]Rump rose to power over people being angry at the GOP for sitting on their hands and not getting one thing done for eight years.
Oh, and Republicans like short sentences because that's all they understand.
President Obama, on GOP claims that he is to blame for the rise of bigoted fascist Donald Trump:

"I have been blamed by Republicans for a lot of things, but being blamed for their primaries and who they’re selecting for their party is novel. I don’t think that I was the one to prompt questions about my birth certificate… I don’t remember saying, ‘Hey, why don’t you ask me about that? Why don’t you, you know, question whether I’m American or whether I’m loyal or whether I have America’s best interests at heart.’ Those aren’t things that were prompted by any actions of mine. And so what you’re seeing within the Republican party is to some degree all those efforts over a course of time, creating an environment where somebody like a Donald Trump can thrive … [and] … feeding the Republican base for the last seven years a notion that everything I do is to be opposed. That cooperation or compromise somehow is a betrayal. That maximalist, absolutist positions on issues are politically advantageous. That there is a ‘them’ out there and an ‘us.’ And ‘them’ are the folks who are causing whatever problems we’re experiencing."

As I’ve said before: the man has no f**ks left to give!
Judy Gold, comedian, on Caitlyn Jenner's anti-Hillary stance:

"She said ‘Hillary Clinton has done nothing for women. Oh really? You’ve gained a lot of insight in the seven months you’ve been female….The gays and lesbians are the ones who fought for her to have these rights and be treated like a human being…She is abhorrent. I cannot stand her…Shut the f**k up!”

Yeah. I agree.
Caitlyn Jenner, inserting her foot in her mouth again, saying [t]Rump would be great for women: 

“Um, I’m not a big fan because I think of his macho attitude. I think he would have a hard time with women when he doesn’t even realize it, and it doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be good for women’s issues, I think he would be very good for women’s issues. Kill me now. I don’t think he’s out there to destroy women or takes things away or do any of that kind of stuff.”

He calls women pigs and sluts; he castigates women for their appearance.
Yeah, he’s good for women.
Seriously, Caitlyn, sit the f**k down!

4 comments:

  1. We in WA AC are getting attention! Bernie Sanders will be in three, yes three, WA cities today. Seattle, of course, Spokane and the other Vancouver (I expect will also draw the other Portland voters).

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO MATT GO! FUCK THE GOP!

    GO BARACK GO! SUH-NAP!

    yeah, caitlyn, STFU! and your plastic surgery did not go well. talk to me after 60 years being a woman yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Rick Snyder should be indicted on criminal charges and sent down for the rest of his life; this I didn't know defence is clearly a lie, when his senior hand-picked staff knew. Allegedly they were too frightened to tell him anything? Snidey didn't even ask about all these matters he'd set into motion - Flint, the Detroit schools, the VA home etc.?

    2. If the Strumpet is so good on women's issues why does he change wives when they get too old to look good? And as for the wifely devotion to hand craft that rug on the Strumpet's head every day.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, Matt Cartwright.

    Amen, Judy Gold.

    Amen, President Obama.

    As for the rest, please sit down and shut up.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......