Friday, January 23, 2015

Would You Hit It?

Ryan Guzman. He was in Step Up Revolution--never saw it--Pretty Little Liars--never saw it--Always Woodstock--never saw it-- and Beyond Paradise--never saw it.

He's also making news by being in the new Jennifer Lopez movie--which, for some reason, didn't go Direct to Video On Demand--The Boy Next Door--never gonna see it--as her love interest. There's also talk that maybe he's her real life boy.

But that's not what this is about. This is ...


Would.You.Hit.It?

Yes or No. 

12 comments:

  1. I'm'a hafta say No this week. Cute, but I have underwear older than this kid.
    Have at him, AM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, I probably would hit that faster then it took you to compose this post!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gonna shout a big "YEAH"! But then Bob brought up the age difference, so now I'll just buy him some socks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abso-freakin-lutely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. age ain't nuthin' but a number; if he knows what to do with what he's got, then I'mma all in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would hit it. Again and again and again and again ... you get the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:09 AM

    i would hit it and split it, whack it and slap it!

    i've never seen him in anything before, until the Golden Globes when he showed up on her arm...

    Now I want to punch it, crunch it, flick it and lick it!

    ...so yes. the answer is yes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It'd be a 'yes' if there was a guarantee that I wouldn't be called a cradle-snatcher.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:34 PM

    Oh yes I would!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No. He has no sex appeal ... at least for me.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......