Thursday, January 15, 2015

Photo[s] of the Week: Emergency Exits

Okay, I'm just gonna put this out there:

I was touring the interwebz and found this Emergency Exit map and I was all flummoxed. 


I mean, if I was trapped inside this building ... and how I ever got in there in the first place is beyond me ... I'd probably die because I'd have no idea how to get out.

Just sayin'.

This building, on the other, I know inside and out ....


Again ... just sayin'.

This one? wouldn't know how to get in or out ... That one? somehow feel like I've been here before.


4 comments:

  1. ok, that first pix looks like a woman's anatomy (yes, THAT part).

    and the second pix may (or may not) resemble some of my boyfriends joystix (wink wink nudge nudge).

    ReplyDelete
  2. your comment with the second just about had me laughing my vodka out my nose! (just saying...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob, I would have to burn along with you, that exit map makes no sense at all!

    The rest of the pictures are hysterically funny!

    Where is that delightfully shaped building located, the second picture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No-one ever expected Google Earth...like the Spanish Inquisition.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......