Monday, December 15, 2014

WTF? Hilary Swank ... Again

Hilary Swank has a new movie out, and wants another Oscar, so she's been hitting the red carpet and hitting it hard. And making it to WTF twice this season.

Unfortunately, less notice is given to her film role and more attention is given to her choice in fashion.

I mean, this mullet dress looks like a Rockettes cast-off. It makes her look long-waisted, or she's actually seven-feet tall. And the black band at the waist looks like one of those braces my FedEx guy wears when he delivers his big package; yeah, I went there.

I do like the shoes, and I like the hair ... if she was in a yoga class.

It's a shame, though, because back in the day, Hilary would look like this at an event ...


I want that Hilary back.



2 comments:

  1. ewwwwww, horrible! don't these people look in a full-length mirror before they leave the house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this outfit critiqued on Project Runway! UGH!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......