Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Architecture Wednesday: A Bungalow in Teak and Stone

I don't have a lot to say about this five bedroom, four bathroom house in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, except that I love it. I love the Balinese-style of the house; the tropic nature; the wood and stone; that pool.

What I don't get, however, is that the architects call it a 'bungalow' while it looks more like a palace or temple to me ... and either one will suit me, you know.

Plus, it's for sale for a cool $6.79 million.

source

3 comments:

  1. Very nice choice Bob!!! I love this, contemporary but yet warm. I love teak and stone together....so chic. Bit the woods and that stunning floral relief have captured me! I even enjoy how its furnished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pond :-)
    Also agree with Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not bad, but I am not a big fan of the location... I will definitely not buy it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......