Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Architecture Wednesday: Martis Camp

I remember when I was a kid, my parents renting a cabin at Lake Tahoe where we would spend part of each summer. Such great times, with the clear sky, the cold, very cold, even in August, lake, and the smell of pine trees in the air.

Hikes and tennis and swimming and biking and just being at Lake Tahoe, one of the most beautiful spots on the planet.

Of course, our cabin was a two bedroom cabin, so my parents got a room, my sister got a room, and my brother and I got the pull-out couches.

Nothing like this house at all .... while i might have loved the cabin of my youth, I'm thinking that this is more my style now.

source

1 comment:

  1. Are you purposely finding homes to my style? Another great choice, love the interior and exterior. Now if two hunky ski instructors come with it......SOLD!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......