Wednesday, September 26, 2012

This Guy Just Wants To Have Fun

After a couple of days, er, weeks, er, months, I mean, years, of Mittsy gaffes and boo-boos, along with all that gay news, I decided I'd take a little break and have a little smile today. And thanks to the kind folks at The Advocate, I can smile and make fun of Chick-fil-A-hole at the same time.

Chick-fil-A-hole asks that people use the hashtag #CFAMoments when talking about the special time they spend with their chicken sandwiches, and you just know that some folks decided to have fun with it.
In the words of speech-impaired Baba Wawa, "Wet's wisten in....":

3 comments:

  1. I love this! OK, now I have to think of a very witty tweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:36 PM

    I want in on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL LOL thanks! i needed that!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......