Saturday, March 24, 2012

I Ain't One To Gossip, But.....

First things first: I loathe Gwyneth Paltrow.
So, I'm loving that Gwynnie is pissed off at the New York Times in regards to the cookbook she, ahem, "wrote." Gwynnie likes to think of herself as the Thinking Woman's Martha Stewart and has taken great care to develop her own lifestyle company, which is where her cookbook, My Father’s Daughter, comes in. 
See, the New york Times ran an article about cookbook ghostwriters and had the audacity, I tell you, to include Paltrow's, um, book in the mix, causing Gwynnie to Tweet angrily:
All well and good, except Gwynnie herself has admitted having help with the book in the form of one  Julia Turshen, even though she has tried to downplay just how much Turshen "helped." In fact, Gwynnie calls Turshen a "kitchen assistant." 
Gwynnie, however, is the first three letters of assistant.

I've never been a mother, so I wouldn't know what to get my grown son for his birthday, and apparently Kris "MediaWhoreKardashian" Jenner suffers the same ailment.
What to do, what to do, to commemorate your boy's birthday? Well, for starters, if you're Kris Jenner you make sure your wishes are public so you seem like a caring mother. And then maybe you show off some baby pictures of your boy, or some pictures of him as a toddler.
Or some pictures of him in your womb.
Yes, folks, to celebrate her son Rob's, birthday, Kris Jenner posted a picture of herself  topless, pregnant with him, and pawing at her naked breasts.
Now, to be fair, and I am nothing if not fair.....I kid.....she did include some pictures of Rob as a youngin' in her happy birthday post on her blog, but, guaranteed, the nekkid one will be getting all the attention. Because that's what Kris Jenner does: take the attention from her children and put it on herself.
She makes Dina Lohan look almost Mother Teresa-ish.

And, well, speaking of Lohan, time for this weeks LINDSAY Report.
Even after last week, you know, when she ran over a guy in a parking lot and sped off, Lindsay's still in the news.
Lohan is still denying she did anything wrong, but Hookah manager-boy has hired a lawyer and he might press charges, causing the LAPD to want a sit-down with LiLo. Now, I think Lindsay did clip him, and I think he wasn't hurt. And I think he heard it was Lindsay and thought it was a good way to make a buck. You know, other than having a job or somesuch.
But now comes word that Lindsay is putting the screws to the manager-boy, and saying that if he tries to sue her in civil court, she will countersue for all of the “allegations” he has made. 
Hmm, let's see: "I'ma sue you cuz I hit you with my car and then you got all mean and stuff."
Yeah, that'll fly.
But not as high as Lindsay on a club-hopping Friday.


Jon Hamm ain't backing away from calling Kim Kash Kow Kardashian an idiot. And I love him all the more for it.
On the Today Show, he reiterated that his comments [“Whether it’s Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a f–king idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you’re rewarded significantly. Incuriousness has become cool… It’s celebrated. It doesn’t make sense to me.”] were made by him, spoken by him, and he stands by them.
And, naturally, Kash Kow, responded thusly: “I just heard about the comment Jon Hamm made about me in an interview. I respect Jon and I am a firm believer that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that not everyone takes the same path in life. We’re all working hard and we all have to respect one another. Calling someone who runs their own businesses, is a part of a successful TV show,produces, writes, designs, and creates, “stupid,” is in my opinion careless.”
And then Jon took that on: “It’s surprising to me that it has become remotely a story. I don’t know Ms. Kardashian, I know her public persona. What I said was meant to be more on pervasiveness of something in our culture, not personal, but she took offense to it and that is her right.”
Then he added, about his remarks: “I don’t think they were careless. I think they were accurate. It’s a part of our culture that I certainly don’t identify with, and I don’t really understand the appeal of it other than in a sort of car crash sensibility. And it’s not something that I partake in or enjoy, but it is what is and here we are…. There are a lot of channels on the dials and those channels need to be filled up with things… It’s different strokes for different folks.”
See what i mean? I love that he doesn't back down just because a media whore got her thong stuck in her crack. He doesn't offer the standard non-apology, he doesn't even, really, apologize. He said it, he meant it, if Kash Kow took it personally, well, too effin' bad.

More on Kim Kash Kow Kardashian.
It seems KKKK had a boatload of white stuff dumped all over her at a red carpet even recently.
Yes, Kash Kow was flour bombed at an event where she would promote her new, literal, toilet water, True Reflection and she ended up looking like Lindsay Lohan had sneezed on her after a hard night at Chateau Marmont. 
Kardashian may have been because of her love for wearing fur, as the bomber was heard muttering that word as the flour dropped. We wont know because security Bisquicked the Kash Kow away.
But now folks are saying it smells like a stunt; like a Kris Jenner stunt. But would Kris Jenner actually do that? Or was she too busy posting nude photos of her pregnant belly on a birthday card? 
It does seem like maybe it was staged because, well, Kash Kow commented on it like this: "That probably is the craziest, unexpected, weird thing that ever happened to me. Like I said to my makeup artist, I wanted more powder and that's a whole lot of translucent powder right there."
Yeah, it sounds a little too sweet and polite, and what better way to get attention for another one of your whores, er, perfumes, than to stage an attack?
It's totes Kardashian, you know.

8 comments:

  1. If no one had rolled that bitch in flour, none of us would have even realized she hired someone to bottle perfume with her name on it. And I'm sure it stinks as much as that stunt did.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always muttering asides to my make-up artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob,

    You're the best! I love reading your "take no prisoners" news of our shallow celebs.

    And Jon Hamm! What can I say? The man can absolutely do no wrong in my book. What's not to like? All man and good-looking too! I would run away from home for that man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was waiting for a final paragraph where someone fried KKKK in peanut oil after being dipped in egg and then dredged in flour again.


    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:30 PM

    I love Jon Hamm even more for standing up to the Kardashian Clan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jesus, Joseph and Mary! I was eating brunch when I saw your post and Kris "MediaWhoreKardashian" Jenner, in this picture. That's alright, I wasn't hungry anyhow. Can't someone just bottle the Mediawhorekardashianbitches like a time capsule, bury them, and let a future generation enjoy them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hate gwynnie...her sense of entitlement crap just bugs the shit out of me. love jon hamm and love that he is stating the obvious...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fear my children ever becoming like Kim Kardashian. The problem is there's no one responsible in that family to pull them back a bit.

    I'm also slightly disgusted that celebrities get contracts for writing books simply for being a celebrity, but outright angered when they won't even admit that they needed some form of help to write it.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......