Monday, January 09, 2012

What The F**k Is Wrong With Mike O'Neal?

Before I begin, I'd like to warn you that I am enraged. I am pissed off. I am disgusted. I am sickened. Make the children leave the room, and keep them away from this post.
Let's begin:
Mike "I Don't Have The Good Sense God Gave A Goat" O'Neal, the Republican speaker of the Kansas statehouse, is an utter moronic, pig-fucking, goose-stepping loon who should be drummed out of politics forever.
Seriously.
Seems Mike "Dumb As A Box Of GOP Senators" O'Neal was forced to issue an apology this week after sending emails from his personal account that referred to First Lady Michelle Obama as “Mrs. YoMama” and then unbelievably had the gall to quote a Bible verse that some saw as a reference to killing the president.
Oh, but he did.
In the spirit of Christmas, Mike "Why Yes, I'm A Dumbfuck" O'Neal sent an email out that compared Michelle Obama to the Dr. Seuss character The Grinch, with a tagline asking: “Twins separated at birth?” The forward to the email read: “I’m sure you’ll join me in wishing Mrs. YoMama a wonderful, long Hawaii Christmas vacation--at our expense, of course.”
Apparently Mike "I Am A Functioning Illiterate Asswiping Douchenozzle" O'Neal doesn't have the brain power to know that all presidential trip are paid for by taxpayers. The Bush family in Kennebunkport didn't bother him in the least, but the Obama's in Hawaii set him off.
In a statement to The Lawrence Journal-World, a Kansas newspaper in Kansas that obtained the emails, Mike "I'm Not A Racist Asshat But I Play One In The Kansas Legislature" O’Neal apologized for “missing” the offending text: “To those I have offended, I am sorry. That was not my intent.”
Oh, the Non-Apology Apology. I swear the GOP should patent that: "Let me say awful, horrible things about the president, his wife, their children, but bounce back by saying I didn't mean to act like a total mindnumbingly dumb dickwad."
The Journal-World also revealed that Mike "" O’Neal had forwarded yet another email--I guess there's nothing better for an elected official to do in Kansas--which referenced the Bible verse Psalm 109:8, which reads: “Let his days be few; and let another take his office.” The very next verse adds: “Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.”
Wow. Wishing someone would die, whether they are the president or not, is really a lovely thing to do. 
The verse became a conservative meme in 2009 and appeared on bumper stickers, t-shirts and even toys; how fun!
Mike "I Work For The People Of Kansas Who Don't Care That I'm A Delsuional Wingnut" O'Neal said: “At last--I can honestly voice a Biblical prayer for our president! Look it up — it is word for word! Let us all bow our heads and pray. Brothers and Sisters, can I get an AMEN? AMEN!!!!!!”
Mike "Hey! I Non-Apologized Once Already" O’Neal did not apologize for the second email.
Hey! People of Kansas? Is this the kind of political leaders you want representing your state? Where is your fucking outrage? Or is everyone in Kansas a bigoted fuckmonkey with the IQ if dirt?
Just sayin'.


source

13 comments:

  1. The only part of this post in which I could possibly disagree is the use of the word "Functioning" in the phrase "I Am A Functioning Illiterate Asswiping Douchenozzle". Other than that, excellent work.

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:44 PM

    and where is the outrage from any member of congress or the senate? If I remember correctly, making a threat against a sitting president almost guaranteed an arrest and questioning. Except for a republican state rep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Or is everyone in Kansas a bigoted fuckmonkey with the IQ if dirt?"

    In a word: yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when you get mad. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't making a "Religiously" veiled threat against a president constitute terroroism? Or does that only apply to Republican Presidents now?

    And if you're going to quote biblical passages Mike... Quote the whole thing so that people can see just what an evil sinister fuck you really are...

    Some folks just can't deal with the fact that there is a Black man in the White house... can they....

    And Bob... remind me never ever to cross you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Princess. Sounds like terrorism to me.

    The people of Kansas should be ashamed of themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is very appaulling isn't, and Bob your last line "Or is everyone in Kansas a bigoted fuckmonkey with the IQ of dirt?" Makes one wonder, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. And it contained my favorite lie of all:

    “To those I have offended, I am sorry. That was not my intent.”

    The key words here are "To those I have offended..." which, whenever used in apology, means "Just to get you thin skinned namby pamby babies off my back..." Which is not an apology, but a remedy to hopefully shut people up.

    If this assclown were really sorry (and if the people handling him were better at it) the apology would have said the following:

    "There are moments in life when we do things that we quickly come to realize are wrong. This is such an instance, and it is a lesson that remains with me. I accept responsibility for my behavior and I apologize to each and everyone."

    But you never will hear those words from him because he's just sorry he got caught.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:45 PM

    They grow them big and stupid out in those corn fields.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If this man is not ousted, this soon after the Arizona shootings, then no one should be surprised when the next killings take place. Why should the killer in Arizona be in jail, when a senator without doubt has told him to shoot. It is just that simple.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore....
    This kind of venomous putrid hate is spewing out of Republican legislatures across the country. I have a feeling that the ones getting caught just represent the tip of a very large iceberg.
    Reason to get up and push the vote in November! Let's remove everyone we can from office.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog through "Just a Jeep Guy"! I like it. Count me in as a fan. We think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bravo! Let him have it Bob. He asked for it.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......