Tuesday, January 03, 2012

All-Stars. Thursday.

There's no Heidi, no Tim, no Kors, and, for the love of the goddess, no Nina, but Project Runway: All-Stars starts Thursday night. Let's recap, from memory, these all-stars:


Anthony. The Sassy Gay Friend.
April. I'm imagining lot's of black negligee-looking underpants-y things. And little emotion.
Austin. Wacky outfits. Bug-eyes. Crazy hair. A new personna. He puts the odd in oddball.
Elisa. I remember she used to spit on her clothes and, as I recall, so did the judges.
Gordana. From the Eastern Bloc-heads of fashion. Other than that, all I remember of her is a phone home and some black dye all over her hands.
Jerrell. He delivered a catch-phrase I used for months after his appearnce: "To the tents."
Kara...............:::crickets:::::.......with an accent, I think.
Kenley. I bet she snaps in episode one and throws a cat at someone, all the while dressed in something from the 1940s.
Michael C. Folks say he can't sew...he steals designs...he cheats. Gretchen and Ivy are probably dying because he's back on TV.
Mila. The Color-Blocking fool.
Mondo. ,Now, that's an All-Star. And he should'a won the whole shebang, and he's just the cutest Little Pocket Designer.
Rami. He was The Draper, and he always looked good in his jeans.
SweetP. She's looking less crunchy granola and more fierce these days.










Will you be watching??

11 comments:

  1. Will we be watching?!!! You Betcha!!!
    And reading your recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenley?!!!! WTF?!!!! Obviously she's just back for the drama element! And of course, I'll be tuning in! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep watching...yep reading your recaps. Thanks for the reminder. Missed you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn, we have to wait a whole season before this shows up on our screens. We haven't had series 9 of Project Runway yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:22 PM

    I'm looking forward to seeing how it works with different judges and host. I'm kinda hoping they give Mondo a run for his money or it could be boring. Of course, I'll have your fantastic recaps to look forward to! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would't miss it! And your recap.
    But no Nina!!!! Holy Pant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:20 PM

    I'm watching but no recaps this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So the bad as far as I can see:
    no Nina!
    no Tim!
    and Austin and Elisa-this could get evil!

    the good:
    your recaps!

    Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:41 PM

    I'll give it look-see and will probably watch just to follow your recaps.

    Looking at the list, I think only Elisa, Anthony and April were the only non top 4-5 finishers. Austin should have gone much further and makes for good TV.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And Uber-blogger and Emmy award winner Fighting Mad Mary is one of the story editors for this project! So, it's practically a family affair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Austin, so I'll watch just for him. And your recaps, of course!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......