Monday, June 20, 2011

Overheard At Work

Client [obviously not from around here]: How long have you lived in South Carolina?
Me [lying...because I know where this is headed]: My whole life.
Client: Wow, you don't sound like it at all.
Me: That's because I graduated from the fifth grade.


Co-worker: People keep saying I need to lose my accent.
Other Co-worker: People say that to me, too, but I don't know how.
Me: I know how.
Co-worker and Other Co-worker [in unison]: How?
Me [I am a real southern boy, having been born in Mississippi]: Move to California like I did.
Co-worker: When did you move to California?
Me: When I was six-months old. See? no accent!


Co-worker [pulling up her tank top]:  I keep forgetting I have huge breasts.
Me: Really? That would be like me forgetting I have a huge penis.
Co-worker: How?
Me: I keep tripping over it.

7 comments:

  1. That was funny! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you work in a very fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY. Well, now. You let me know when you get drunk enough to Twitpic it, HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:26 AM

    Yeah, yeah, big-note.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! I need to work in a place like that. Wait, I did back when I was a loan officer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you guys are really open with each other in that office of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......