Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Maria and Me, and Baby Makes........Divorce

Looks like the Gropenator really effed up this time, fathering a child with a member of the household staff. He told Maria about it, ten years after the fact, and after he left his job as Gropenator of California. Says the adulterer:

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger said Monday night in a statement issued to The Times in response to questions. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry. I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time," the statement concluded. "While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not. "

6 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine how Maria must feel. It's like the Kennedy women are cursed, in their own way, with infidelities out the yin yang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be surprised. What. An. Idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a nice end to the statement! But it was all about timing for him - the grovenator was his foremost objective. The damage is done and his wife probably feels so betrayed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:07 AM

    ...and he always seemed so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I presume we've all seen the pictures of the woman he knocked up.
    Okay, I know that I'm not oriented towards women but...
    He couldn't do better than that?
    You ruined your political career and marraige over...THAT?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Color me shocked. NOT!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......