Tuesday, March 15, 2011

File Under: Now I've Heard Everything

Oy, I'm sure you all know what it's like to have a tea party, and invite all your friends over, break out the good china, then realize someone has made off with one of the cups, or, goddess forbid, the teapot itself.

If I had a nickel for every time this has happened to me, well, I, um, well, it hasn't happened to me, but the fact is that it could. Until today.

Now I have the latest in tea sets designed to keep my sticky fingered friends--and lord I don't want to know how their fingers got so sticky--from making off with another cup.

And, before you ask, Yes, I do have a full life. And, Yes, this is a real product.


from Dezeen:
Endhoven designer Joon Lee has created this tea set where all the cups are linked to a central jug by ropes.
Called Drink Link, the project involved heating the synthetic rope to fix it round the porcelain, but allowing the links with each cup to stay flexible.

1 comment:

  1. Now if we could just do that with flatware!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......