Thursday, January 13, 2011

Every Breath She Takes

A breakdown of Sarah Palin's response to all the "lib'rul, lame-stream media" who attacked her, and, in my mind, rightly lay some of the blame at her feet for last Saturday's shooting in Tuscon.
Her breathing seems labored, as though even she is having a hard time swallowing this line of BS. And her eyes. Now, I now it's an eight-minute video whittled all the way down to just a few seconds, but her eyes seem dead to me; no emotion. If the eyes are the window to the soul, what does that say about the Grizzly Bore?


source

6 comments:

  1. Make it go away, Mommy! I'm scared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you trying to give me nightmares?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Grizzly Bore has no heart or soul. That's what those eyes tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Just what I suspected- reptile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:01 PM

    KA-ReepY!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......