Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One Networks Trash Is Another Networks Treasure


Adam Lambert’s performance on tomorrow morning’s Good Morning America has been canceled, said an ABC News spokesperson: “Given his controversial American Music Awards performance, we were concerned about airing a similar concert so early in the morning.”

In response to the situation, Adam, taking the high road, told Ryan Seacrest, “Obviously I respect their decision, they gotta do what they gotta do. It’s too bad, I think there were a lot of fans who were excited to come see me [but] they probably had a lot of pressure coming at them from certain people who weren’t happy about it. I respect their decision - I don’t necessarily agree with it, but they need to do what they need to do.”

The CBS Morning Show, either showing no concern over what Adam may or may not do, or in a desperate bid for ratings, announced that Adam Lambert will appear on their show tomorrow morning.

Go Adam. But, honey, sing it better this time.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:32 PM

    "Go Adam. But, honey, sing it better this time."

    I totally agree with you here. People are missing the biggest point of all the uproar--the performance was not good. It was too "I'm really going to shock you all."

    With as talented as Adam is, he doesn't need to do this. Sing, honey, sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he should stick with singing. Shock us with that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the real shock for the next performance could be singing in tune.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Bob, very well said. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please - pick a different song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. I found his performance was a little desperate to shock for shock value only. He was definitely alittle pitchy as Randy Jackson would say. On the other hand, I really didnt think it was that offensive. I was more offended by Eminem cussing every other word. And I was really offended by some of the outfits on that show. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......