Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Stuff


That whole surprise at the MTV Movie Awards when Sasha Baron Cohen, as Bruno, appeared from the heavens and dropped down face first into Eminem's lap, his shiny, perfectly made up ass in Eminem's face?
It wasn't real.
And I hate that they played it like it was real.
________________________________

Jon & Kate?
Go away, and become parents to your children instead of bitter reality TV stars.
It's called Life.
Get one.
________________________________

Perez Hilton calling Adam Lambert Lamebert because he won't talk about the gay thing.
Why is it up to Perez Hilton to discuss anyone's sexual orientation? And why, when they won't discuss it, does he resort to name-calling and drawing penises on pictures.
Seriously, Perez, grow up or shut up.
________________________________

The Daniel Craig Popsicle.
Huh? What? Huh?
I mean, I wouldn't mind giving the real thing a lick, but, a topless mold of Daniel Craig being turned into a suckable treat?
What would everyone be saying if they'd done that to a woman?
Uh huh. Double standards.
_______________________________

Lindsay Lohan.
Paris Hilton.

That's all.

7 comments:

  1. john and Kate I hate.

    Prez is a skeese ball, as you know I am not a fan.

    I prefer to just lick Daniel Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Daniel Craig popsicle might be the invention of the year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. But does Daniel come in chocolate?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stand Perez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:25 PM

    As usual, I could not agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsey Lohan
    Paris Hilton

    that's all


    HAHAHAHA!!!!! oh how I hate those two.

    and Jon & Kate SOOO need to quit...quit tv, and each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, on all counts.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......