Sunday, March 15, 2009

Welcome Beth and Mark...and All Y'all


Beth from over at Nutwood Junction has joined my little family. So go on over and check out her place; there's some good stuff up in there.

And Mark is new, too, from his place at Running With Blue Sponge, which sounded a lot like Dances with Wolves, so I thought it was a Native American name....like mine is Runs At The Mouth.

Welcome to both of you!

Also new is Maybe It's Just Me and Lou from Down Under NZ way at The Quiet Life

Check 'em out.
Good writin' at both spots!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the welcome, Bob! Very nice of you. I had to join when I started looking at your entries...I told my husband, "Oh boy, he writes about politics!" You had me at hello. ;)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......