Sunday, February 08, 2009

Tagged


Apparently, I've been tagged by Beth....at least she tagged a 'Bob' and my ego said, It's me!
This is is:
Make a list of things you can see without getting up:the computer, a camera, a messy desk, MaxGoldberg, leaves, sunshine, blue sky, a phone, a box of tissues....I could go on for days.
What were you like when you were five? I was petrifyingly shy. I was the kid who hid behind his parents when we went anywhere.
What are you wearing now? Flannel pajama drawers, T-shirt, sweater, slippers, socks.
What story/book/novel have you read over and over again in your life?Like People In History by Felice Picano, and I Know This Much Is True by Wall Lamb
What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
Do you nap a lot? Every once in awhile, but I'm a cranky bitch when I wake up.
Who was the last person you hugged? Carlos, mi corazon....or it could have been Tuxedo, mi otro corazon
What’s your current fandom/obsession/addiction? It vacillates between yardwork, because the weather is so nice right now, and blogging, because I don't know when to shut up.
What was the last thing you ate today? Nothing yet....Carlos is making pancakes for breakfast.
What websites do you always visit when you go online? All the cool blogs I've found; MotherJones, 365Gay.......and PerezHilton for my snarky gossip fix.
What was the last thing you bought? Groceries.
What are you listening to right now? Carlos whistling in the kitchen, MaxGoldberg meowing in my face.
If you could have any super power, what would it be? Flying. I love that sense of freedom.
What is your favorite weather, and why? Sunny. I don't care if it's hot or cold, as long as it's under s clear blue sky.
What time do you usually get up? 7AM
What is your most challenging goal right now? To see if I can get a book published.
Say something to the person who tagged you: Beth you kill me. i love your sense of humor, your sense of life, and the willingness with which you share all things, good and bad. it is a rare, but fabulous, trait.
If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? New York City, baby.
Favorite vacation spot? The islands: Manhattan, Key West, Maui.
What is your favorite children’s book? Charlotte's Web
Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: I'm with Beth on this one, it's french fries.
If you could meet anyone famous --already passed on, it would be Rosa Parks; still here: Cher
I'll tag--anyone who reads this. And I'm watching you all.
Here's how it works: copy the questions, answer them, remove a question you don't like and replace it with one you create.
My created question is: do you believe in reincarnation, and if so, where or what or who were you? I firmly believe in this. i know I've been here before and will be here again. I have been man, woman, child, old, young, gay, straight, all colors. I have special affinities for certain places, while others hold no interest for me at all. Africa, China, Italy. South America. All places I haven't been in this life, but know so well.

5 comments:

  1. you did it!!!! Woohoo!!! and yes, it was YOU...I was just too lazy to link. :/

    reincarnation?...hmmm, well, I guess I would have to say I kinda believein it. I have had dreams where I am in a house...now, in reality, I've never been to this house, but in my dreams, it's usually always the same house. Iknow it, I've lived there...its completely familiar to me. I know it's just a dream, but it seems so REAL to me. I wake up and have to think,..."Is that a MEMORY or was I just dreaming?" sometimes I don't know! (mush head)

    thanks for playing!

    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos is whistling in the kitchen as he makes pancakes for breakfast, while you're blogging in your jammies with your cats.

    Sounds like you have a WONDERFUL like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very interesting one.I chuckle at so much we agree on but couldn't be a couple because no one would be whistling and cooking breakfast- we'd both be in pjs blogging.
    Firm believer in reincarnation but maybe not quite the form you're thinking. Take away the concept of time and space which is merely a man made convenience so we know when to cook pancakes or scallops, and the picture changes.
    Clue to Beth- when you are temporarily in a gray space before you wake up, you probably had a past life dream.
    xoxo Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. >when you are temporarily in a gray space before you wake up, you probably had a past life dream.<

    Well, that's just spooky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or to be Jungian, house dreams are about ourselves. Main floor - the conscious present; basement - unconscious; upstairs - higher consciousness.

    It makes me feel better to believe in reincarnation, but I have no idea what really happens.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......