Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My Girlfriend Kelly


Kelly Clarkson has a new album coming out, and is doing the rounds of interviews to promote it. Especially since her last album, My December, which I personally loved--Sober is a gorgeous song--sold a dismal 2,000,000 copies.
Dismal.
Two-million.
I'd like to be dismally wealthy, but I digress.
So, Kelly's talking. I mean, she's been around forever, right? She won the first American Idol back in, what, '73? '74? Something like that. And the questions people ask are hysterical.
She is asked that, because she has a huge gay following, and is a friend of Clay Aiken, is she also a friend of Dorothy? By that, I mean, they want to know if she's a lesbian?
Because the gays like her, she must be.
Because she's friendly with a well-known gay man, she must be.
Why don't these interviewers just shut up and let her sing:

2 comments:

  1. I have never thought she was a lesbo and was completely taken back when she was asked that. I do not get the media anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, and the interviewer actually said, "You have a lot of gay fans, are you gay?"
    And that lead into freinds of gay, friend of Clay, you must be gay.
    Seriously stupid!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......