Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One Word


I got this from Mark who got it from Rad and here's some more about me:

One Word Answers
1. Where is your cell phone? Car
2. Your significant other? Carlos
3. Your hair? Brown
4. Your mother? Loved
5. Your father? Loving
6. Your favorite thing? Life
7. Your dream last night? Forgotten
8. Your favorite drink? Tea
9. Your dream/goal? Happiness
10. The room you're in? Office
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Hopeless
15. Muffins? Oatmeal
16. One of your wish list items? NYC
17. Where you grew up? California
18. The last thing you did? Shower
9. What are you wearing? T-shirt
20. Your TV? Failing
21. Your pet? Many
22. Your computer? Gateway
23. Your life? Lovely
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Your car? Saturn
27. Something you're not wearing? Drawers
28. Favorite store? World Market
29. Summer? Hot
30. Favorite color? Green
31. Why did you laugh last? Carlos
32. Why did you cry last? Obama
33. Who will repost this? Guess
34. A place I go over and over: work
35. Someone who emails me: Laura
36. Place I would rather be right now: Hawaii

5 comments:

  1. You ain't wearin' no drawers? Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. commando huh? Nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, c'mon, I was home in my flannel jammy bottoms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, jammy bottoms you say? Not what I visualized but much warmer.

    Interesting list. Oatmeal muffins or oatmeal instead of muffins? I'd rather be in Hawaii, too.

    I can't believe I got behind reading your blog again! I have to get away from Facebook! I play games on there now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good answers! I love that you cried over Obama. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......